Friday, October 29, 2010

What to do?!

AH. GAHHH. UGH. SO STRESSED. 

I was supposed to have typed at least 5 pages out of a 10 page work on Socrates I'm doing to have it ready for review on Monday... buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I didn't do it. And today I'm leaving for Minneapolis for the weekend (not that that's an excuse to NOT do it or anything...). I'm gonna have to bring my homework with me. I didn't want to do this, but it has to be done. Tonight I'm attending a Mumford and Sons concert with Ronnie Rainey and plan to wildly seduce Marcus Mumford and possibly join the band as their lead cowbell extrodinaire.  Also, I've been fantasizing about what to be for Halloween and, with the help of Steve Shepson, think I may have finally come up with something. The thought process went something like so:

Steve: What are you gonna dress up as??!?!
Donica: I HAVE NO IDEA!
Steve: Me either! I was thinking a transformer but don't have the time.
Donica: I know, same here! 
Steve: Maybe you should just put on a box and write something on it.
Donica: ORRRR I could just go as a box...
Steve: Even better.

But then I thought about what I could make the box into.... so then I thought "Welllll, what better than an oven? I like to eat, people like to eat, oven=eating..." and so this lead to convo #2:

Donica: I should go as an oven! But it'd be better if I was pregnant, than I could have a "BUN" in my oven huck yuck yuck...
Steve: Or you could go as an oven and have it open to your backside... then you could have "BUNS" in your oven huck yuck yuck,

Alas. My Halloween costume search may be over. Also I told Steve to go as Barbie doll Ken. Can you not see it?! He could draw lines around his neck and shoulders and anywhere else a barbie doll has limbs attached. Good thing he doesn't know about this blog...

More to come with pictures soon!

No comments: